Zebra VC80 Vehicle-Mount Mobile Computer
VC80 Vehicle-Mounted Computer – Put Desktop Applications at the Fingertips of Your Vehicle Operators
With the VC80, you can give operators in material handling vehicles mobile access to the desktop applications they need to complete tasks faster and more accurately. You get full Windows support in a super rugged design built for your toughest indoor and outdoor environments — from warehouses and distribution centers to airports, seaports, railway yards and more — plus the fastest wireless connections available to keep workers connected to your data and productive.
Features & Benefits:
The VC80 offers many benefits and features to handle all of your mobile application needs. Here are just a few:
- Fits in virtually any warehouse/material handling vehicle – Multiple mounting options, including standard RAM mounts combine with a compact size for an easy fit and easy mounting, even in the smallest vehicles.
- Flexible data entry — touch or optional keyboard – The touchscreen’s soft keyboard and haptic vibration feedback make it easy to use touch input, even with the thickest gloves.
- Superior flexibility — add bar code scanning, voice and more – The VC80 offers all the ports you need to add bar code scanners, mobile printers, a push-to-talk microphone and more.
- Maximum rugged design – The VC80 is ready for your toughest environments, with dust-and-water tight IP66 sealing, sealed connectors, and extreme temperature, shock and vibration testing.
- Designed for voice in your loudest environments – The very loud front facing speaker and instantly accessible volume control make it easy to hear scanner feedback and app notifications.
- Rock-solid fast Wi-Fi connectivity – With support for the latest Wi-Fi standards — 802.11a/b/g/n/ac — plus a choice of internal or external antennas, the VC80 can deliver desktop wired-line style performance on the most complex applications.