ZD500 Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer
ZD500 Desktop Printer – Fast print speeds. Advanced features. Performance options to meet your needs.
The ZD500 features Zebra’s Link-OS® environment—an innovative operating system combining a powerful Multi platform Software Development Kit and software applications—making it easy to integrate, manage and maintain from any location around the globe. Coupled with intuitive ribbon and media loading, it’s designed to be simple to set up and operate. Offering high resolution print quality and quadruple connectivity options, the ZD500 is compact and feature-packed for top performance. The ZD500 also has optional UHF RFID capabilities.
Features & Benefits:
- Feature packed – Zebra’s performance desktop printers offers a variety of connectivity options, easy upgrades and integration with ZPL® and EPL™ (GX models only) programming languages and reduced total cost of ownership as ENERGY STAR™ qualified printers.
- Powerful features offer maximum application flexibility – Extended media handling options include peel and present, precision cutter for labels, receipts and tags, and linerless labels. Versatile connectivity options including Bluetooth & WiFi. The optional LCD display allows users to change settings from the printer.
- Highly configurable to match specific needs – These compact printers, available with direct thermal or thermal transfer, combine an intuitive design and versatile connectivity options. It offers 300 dpi, high-resolution printing which is ideal for small-label printing of text and graphics.
- Print touch – Award-winning, webpage launching features using Near Field Communication (NFC) make it easy to access Zebra’s extensive knowledge base of how-to videos and product support.
- Cloud connection – Interact securely and directly with the Cloud for printing and device management.
- Profile manager – Edit and manage one printer, batches of printers or all Link-OS printers across the network anywhere in the world.