WT6000 Wearable Computer
WT6000 – BRINGING REAL WEARABILITY TO ENTERPRISE-CLASS WEARABLE COMPUTING
The WT6000 Android wearable computer sets a new standard for enterprise-class wearability. It’s smaller and lighter than other wearables on the market. And with the incredible new mounting system, the WT6000 fits comfortably on every worker, on any size arm. Its industrial rugged design delivers maximum uptime in your most demanding environments. The result? Maximum comfort. Maximum durability. Maximum workforce productivity. The WT6000 — putting the wearable in industrial wearable computing.
Features & Benefits:
- Compact Size—27% lighter and 36% less volume – The WT6000’s ergonomic design and smaller size bring unprecedented comfort to industrial wearable computing.
- Mobility DNA ingredients for superior value – Zebra’s industry-leading Mobility DNA tools make the WT6000 the most secure, easy-to-manage and easy-to-use enterprise-class Android wearable mobile computer, right out of the box.
- Increase Worker Productivity with Zebra’s Total Wearable Solutions – Zebra’s multi-modal solutions increase worker productivity by 15%, with 39% fewer errors than typical speech-only wearables.
- Groundbreaking new mounting system for superior comfort, hygiene and safety – Zebra has replaced the standard velcro mount with a best-in-class closure system – with micro-adjustability, workers can get a perfect fit, customized to their arm in seconds—all with just the simple turn of a knob. The customizable fit eliminates pressure points and stays locked in place, yet can be released in seconds.
- Innovative all-in-one cradle system completes the solution – Zebra’s unparalleled ShareCradle system brings a new level of simplicity to device management. Now, workers can charge their WT6000 wearable computers and RS6000 ring scanners in a single modular cradle, without removing the batteries. The WT6000 and RS6000 share the same battery, greatly simplifying battery management.
Download the Total Wearable Solutions data sheet to learn more.