WiNG Express Small Business Network
WiNG Express – Big Business 802.11AC Network at a Small-Business Price
WiNG Express helps small to mid-size organizations better compete by providing a true enterprise-class WLAN that delivers the dependable and secure high performance wireless voice and data required to achieve best-in-class operational efficiency and deliver best-in-class customer service. From the retail store to the warehouse, a production line in a small manufacturing plant or patient bedside in a small hospital, with WiNG Express, you can count on:
- Real enterprise-class wireless network performance for small to mid-size organizations with 1 to 1,024 access points.
- A robust enterprise-class WLAN you can easily deploy in minutes.
- The ability to start small and easily scale to support new business needs and a growing workforce.
- Powerful analytics to manage WLAN network performance.
- Attractive price point for small- to mid-size enterprise-class WLANs — without compromising functionality.
WiNG Express offers enterprise-grade access points at industry leading low prices. Network configurations, including up to 25 access points, can be created without additional licenses or hardware – simplifying deployments and providing attractive pricing for the small business.
WiNG Express leverages many of the same robust features as WiNG Enterprise. SmartRF, Smart Load Balancing, and RoamAssist all ensure your network will maintain the best RF connectivity and device roaming, while Guest Access and the latest in wireless LAN security ensure your users and company information is protected.
Powerful Analytics Simplified – No IT Staff Required
Monitoring and managing every aspect of your wireless network is straightforward with WiNG Express, thanks to its intuitive and simple-to-grasp interface. It takes the volumes of information about your access points and radios, as well as data from all of your wireless LANs and their connecting mobile devices, and presents everything in easy-to-understand screens.
Features and Benefits
- Enterprise-Grade Wireless LAN – WiNG Express uses the same high quality access point radio design and components expected in all Zebra access points – including the latest 802.11ac standard with beamforming. This assures support for all the Wi-Fi devices, employees, guests and customers throughout your facility with the highest quality and most reliable and secure connections.
- Up And Running In Minutes – WiNG Express offers the ease of zero-touch deployment. Simply power up your access points, and they’ll be automatically discovered and provisioned with pre-defined configurations. Over-the-air provisioning means no CAT5 cabling required for staging – your enterprise-class wireless LAN is ready in just minutes.
- Flexible Deployment – Enjoy the power of centralized management without the need to purchase or manage a controller. WiNG Express brings a new level of simplicity and cost-effectiveness. One of your access points manages your entire network of up to 25 access points. Have more than 25? Just add WiNG Express Manager, and you can manage up to 1,024 access points whether they are in one or multiple locations.
- Network Visibility – See all your access points and drill down to view their history – for the last 30 minutes, two hours or 24 hours. You can also gauge the metrics of your radios, antennas, mobile clients, signal strength (RSSI) and the number of re-tries made. Since you have access to the full list of functioning access points, you can ensure only your business-owned access points are adopted. Plus, you can view the security protocols in force to protect and secure the data traveling over your wireless network.
AP6511E – Single Radio Wireless Access Point
AP6521E – Versatile Single Radio Wireless Access Point
AP6522E – Dual Radio 802.11A/B/G/N Wireless Access Point
AP6562E – Outdoor Dual Radio Wireless Access Point
AP7502E – Enterprise Class Wall Plate 802.11AC Wireless Access Point
AP7522E – 802.11AC Wireless Access Point
See How to Get Enterprise Wireless Performance at a Small Business Price
Interested in getting started? Contact ADSI for a complimentary consultation. Our wireless networking specialists can help you configure the WiNG Express Network for your operations.To learn more, contact ADSI via email at email@example.com or call us at (877) 755 2374 today!