VH10 Industrial Mobile Computer
VH10 Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer
The VH10 vehicle-mounted mobile computer delivers it all: efficiency, accuracy and ready accessibility to real-time information throughout your supply chain. The VH10 mobile computer handles all-day pounding and wide temperature swings while running virtually any warehouse application. It’s also customizable for different operator needs, easy to use, and it fits inside any warehouse vehicle.
With the VH10, warehouse vehicle operators have everything they need to provide the flawless fulfillment.
Features & Benefits:
- Superior reliability in nearly any environment
The VH10 is built to deal with the constant pounding of material handling equipment inside and outside the four walls: IP66 sealing, an IEC 60721-3-5M3 rating for shock and vibration that exceeds military standards (MIL-STD-810F), sealed connectors and more.
- Flexible features – Easily add anything from bar code scanning to voice. The VH10 works with a cordless Bluetooth bar code scanner; corded bar code scanners and also with multiple RS232 and USB ports. Its voice-over-WLAN push-to-talk (PTT) microphone eliminates the need and cost of having your staff carry a separate voice device.
- Backwards compatibility for cost-effective upgrades – VH10 allows users can cost-consciously upgrade to the latest technologies.
- Tough, reliable touchscreen display for indoor and outdoor viewing – The automotive-grade 640 NIT ultra-bright display is easy to read, even in bright sunlight, while the 5-wire touchscreen is the most accurate and reliable touchscreen technology available.
- Maximize uptime, minimize total cost of ownership with field serviceability – You can replace the keyboard and touchscreen in minutes, in any facility, with no special tools. No need to send the VH10 to a service depot.
- Flexible wireless connectivity options – VH10 users can choose the wireless technology that best serves their environmental needs and budget.
- Intelligence to manage itself – The VH10 is loaded with sensing technology. When the vehicle is moving, motion sensors automatically blank the display so drivers aren’t tempted to work and drive. Flexible ignition contro lets the VH10 auto-start when the engine is turned on and enter standby or hibernation mode when the engine is powered off.
- Freezer-ready – The VH10 delivers true frost- and condensation-free operation in freezers with touchscreen and board heaters, smart temperature sensors that automatically control the heaters and heating speed and an elastomeric keyboard that works despite icing.