Zebra Printer Maintenance & Repair
ADSI: An Authorized Zebra Maintenance & Repair Provider
As a full-service Zebra Authorized Service Provider, ADSI offers a wide variety of ZebraCare service options. Options include:
- ZebraCare On-Site and Depot service contracts for new or existing printers that are still supported by Zebra.
- ZebraCare On-Site for new and existing printers – 1-, 2- or 3-year contracts
- ZebraCare Depot for new printers – 2-, 3- or 5-year contracts
- ZebraCare Depot for existing printers can be offered for 1- or 2-year contracts
We also offer ADSI-branded service contracts for either depot or on-site service contracts. Options include:
- On-site service based on time and materials (travel time, mileage, labor and parts)
- Depot service based on time and materials (labor, parts and shipping)
Please contact us for more information on Zebra Authorized Service.
Best Practices to Extend the Life of Your Zebra Printer
To ensure the best results in print quality, use genuine Zebra printer supplies. Zebra’s labels, tags, wristbands, and ribbons are specifically engineered for Zebra printers to optimize performance. Made to a higher standard, just like Zebra printers, genuine Zebra printer supplies leave a superior impression.
As a full-service Zebra Authorized Service Provider, ADSI offers a range of professional support services that can be tailored for your specific needs. Our technical staff has been certified in the Zebra Service and Support Program to provide preventive maintenance and repair services on a wide range of equipment. Depending upon your location, you can choose from on-site or depot services. Please contact us for more maintenance contract options and pricing. We can also provide estimates for project work without a contract.
Parts and Printheads
Want to get more life out of your existing printers? Consider Zebra replacement parts and printheads. All parts and printheads go through a rigorous quality inspection and are stamped using the same tools and dies as the originals to ensure they fit just as precisely as the originals. They are made from the same high-quality materials to provide superior performance and protection against wear. Looking to get even more life out of a single printhead? Consider Zebra’s new Extended-Life Printhead. Ask us about it today!