TC55 Mobile Computer
The TC55 Touch Computer capitalizes on the latest, technological advancements, aesthetic appeal and usability of popular personal devices. The TC55 has integrated data capture capabilities and is built to withstand the wear and tear of industrial environments, so it’s less likely to fail in the field. Fewer failures mean less downtime, higher productivity and profitability.
Bonus! Attractive leasing options for the TC55 Mobile computer! Lease a TC55 for as low as $31! Contact us for more details.
Features & Benefits
- Advanced capacitive touch screen that works virtually anywhere – The 4.3 in. high-resolution display, based on HAST LCD technology, the screen is energy efficient and brighter both indoors and outdoors. The capacitive touch panel works with or without gloves, wet or dry and with your finger or a stylus.
- Leveraging over 80 years of voice leadership – Unparalleled voice output with dual front-facing speakers that yield 4X the volume of other smartphones. Coupled with dual microphones with noise-cancelling technology, the TC55 delivers outstanding clarity at both ends of the call, even in noisy environments.
- Fortified for the enterprise with Extensions (Mx) – New features that transform Android™ from a consumer operating system (OS) to a true enterprise –class OS, including Security, device management and support for enterprise data capture capabilities.
- Integrated scanner and imager for fast, accurate data capture – Increase productivity with the integrated 1D scanner, an optional 1D/2D ring-style Bluetooth scanner, an 8 MP camera and Near Field Communications (NFC), so workers can quickly and easily capture virtually any type of data at the press of a button.
- Expanded enterprise software for rapid deployment – A wide variety of applications ready for Android are available to help businesses in many vertical markets improve mobile workforce efficiency. And because Motorola has the broadest portfolio of Android devices and application partner channels in the industry, the list will continue to grow and expand your sales opportunities.
- Standard or Professional Configuration to meet your needs – Both built on Android Open Source (AOSP), the Standard Configuration comes with Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smart phones – ideal for workers that depend on apps such as Gmail or Google Maps. Our Professional Configuration ships without GMS, promoting greater privacy and security of personal information by preventing location tracking and data collection — providing a solution for businesses with strict security policies.