Motorola MT2000 Handheld Mobile Terminal
MT2000 Mobile Computer – Smart Meets Simple
The MT2000 Series combines the simplicity of a scanner with the intelligence of a mobile computer, providing advanced 1D/2D bar code, DPM and image capture, as well as the ability to key in and view data. 802.11a/b/g, Bluetooth, corded and batch connectivity options provide the flexibility to meet a wide range of applications, and the ergonomic yet rugged design offers comfortable, reliable operation throughout your environment.
Built on the .Net platform for easy application development, the MT2000 Series also comes pre-loaded with inventory software and an MCL client to facilitate porting of new and legacy applications.
Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive connectivity options — including wireless, cordless and corded
- Comprehensive data capture options — 1D, 2D, image capture, EAS reduces the need to purchased multiple devices to capture different types of data
- Superior 1D laser scanning technology – from 1 inch to 192 inches
- A new standard for 2D imaging, pus capture signatures, photos and video
- Windows CE 5.0 operating system
- Pre-loaded MCL client provides platform independence to easily connect to new and legacy applications
- Forward-scanning pistol grip with easy-to-grip well-balanced design to reduce fatigue
- Rugged design ensures reliable operation in spite of everyday drops and exposure to dust and liquids
- Government grade security with Motorola MAX Secure
- Compatible with Motorola’s Mobility Services Platform (MSP)
- High resolution high contrast color QVGA display
- Microsoft .NET development environment
- Multiple indicators: beeper mode, pager mode and LEDs fpr dependable user feedback in a wide range of environments
Questions or Pricing? Contact ADSI today.