MC9500-K Mobile Computer
MC9500-K Series Industrial-Class Mobile Computer
Raising the bar for rugged key-based field mobility applications with rugged design, ergonomics, features, functionality and performance
The MC9500-K Series leverages the flagship features and functionality of Zebra’s signature MC9000 Series rugged mobile computers, and introduces many new capabilities based on extensive research and testing in logistics, parcel/post, direct store delivery (DSD), field service, public safety and sales force automation applications in some of the world’s leading organizations.
The result? A groundbreaking product that takes rugged mobile computing innovation to a new level. With the MC9500-K Series, you can simply expect more.
- MAX rugged — Next-generation rugged design: industry-leading and applicable MIL-STD & IEC specs for drop, tumble, sealing and other parameters.
- Next generation ergonomic design — Sleeker, smaller, easier-to-grip rugged form for greater comfort and easy one-handed operation for key-based applications.
- MAX FlexWAN for true carrier independence — Support one or more networks; add or change networks as needed, right in your backroom.
- Durable MAX keypad — Modular field swappable keypad options with new ergonomics.
- Best-in-class display — Advanced LCD technology for easy viewing in any lighting; 3.7 inch color high-res VGA display with digitizer & backlight.
- Mobility platform architecture (MPA) 2.0 — The latest best-in-class technology platform; easily port applications from other Zebra mobile computers
- Next-generation performance — Powerful Marvell PXA320 @ 806 MHz microprocessor, larger memory footprint and a user accessible micro-SD card.
- Windows® Mobile 6.x operating system
- MAX Sensor — Interactive Sensor Technology (IST) offers leading-edge motion-based applications.
- MAX Locate — Supports assisted and autonomous GPS; SUPL 1.0 compliant — enables a signal lock in weak signal areas such as urban canyons and indoors.
- WLAN — 802.11a/b/g tri-mode radio; comprehensive VoIP support FIPS 140-2 certification ensures data security, even in sensitive government applications.
- WPAN — Bluetooth® v2.1 with EDR IrDA for wireless connectivity to existing business equipment.
- MAX data capture — Multimode data capture; industry-leading 1D/2D barcode scanning plus 3 megapixel (2048 x 1536) auto-focus digital color camera with decode and high resolution document capture capability.
- High-quality speakerphone, microphone and receiver for multiple voice modes
- MAX backroom management — Game-changing backroom management through a universal accessory system.
- MAX battery — High-capacity battery with unique, industry-first battery information indicators for state of charge and state of health.
- IEEE 1725 compliance for the entire MC9500-K system
- MSP compatibility — Comprehensive and flexible centralized management of all devices, anywhere in the world, all from a single console.