MC75A Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA)
The 3.5G MC75A, one of the world’s premium enterprise digital assistants (EDAs), offers more features and functionality, in a field-proven rugged form factor, than any other device in its class.
The turbocharged MC75A addresses business-critical mobility needs by maximizing processing power, rugged design, application flexibility, data capture capabilities, connectivity options, security and manageability — all in one device.
Two options — 3.5G WWAN/WLAN and WLAN only — enable enterprises to standardize on a single EDA to support workers inside and outside the four walls. Add a field-proven ergonomic design that is easy-to-carry and easy to use, and you have maximum value in a minimum footprint — all at the right price.
Features & Benefits
- Rugged, lightweight design – Meets and exceeds applicable MIL-STD and IEC specifications for drop, tumble and sealing
- Powerful microprocessor – Maximizes mobility, giving desktop-like performance with minimal power use
- Increased operability – Enabled through Windows® Mobile 6.5 with advanced security, a flexible development platform and improved mobile messaging
- 3.5G WWAN capability – Delivers high broadband and voice/data performance virtually anywhere in the world – connects to most worldwide carriers
- WLAN and VoIP support – Provides cost-effective connectivity in offices and hot spots
- Assisted and autonomous GPS support – Enables robust location-based applications, boosts signals in weak areas and increasing time to first fix (TTFF)
- WPAN and IrDA – Helps connect wirelessly to modems, printers and headsets, as well as legacy business equipment
- High definition VGA display – Supports high-resolution photographs, video and documents. Backwards compatible with MC70 and MC75 accessories provides investment protection
- Multiple keypad options -Includes Numeric, QWERTY, DSD, QWERTZ, and AZERTY keyboards
- External WWAN antenna – Improves signal reception and makes connections more dependable
- Robust memory space – Supports 256MB RAM; 1GB Flash
- Two options – 3.5G WAN/LAN and LAN only
- FIPS 140-2 Certification and Support – Compliance with the most stringent industry security regulations, including sensitive government applications.