- As orders are received, Stage-IT identifies shipments eligible for consolidation – either domestic or international.
- Once Stage-IT receives all shipments for a consolidated order, it closes the order and sends it on to Ship-IT™ for processing.
- You can optionally view shipment consolidation options on-screen and compare route, rate and service options offered by multiple carriers. Stage-IT’s flexible user screen can be configured to match your specific needs.
Stage-IT Consolidation Software
Consolidating shipments is easier when you add Stage-IT, an integrated component of ADSI’s Ship-IT shipping software system, to your operations.
Stage-IT enables warehouse staff to proactively consolidate shipments as they process the day’s orders.
You can implement Stage-IT on a desktop system, on mobile computers or as a “black box” solution to automatically consolidate shipments without user interaction.
Auto-Detect and Consolidate Domestic and Export Shipments
Stage-IT is installed as an integrated component with ADSI’s order fulfillment software and/or shipping software to receive order and inventory information for the host ERP and supply chain systems.
Benefits of Stage-IT Consolidation Software
- More efficient workflow. Eliminate bottlenecks associated with manually identifying and staging consolidated orders.
- Better control over freight costs. Consolidated shipments yield significant freight cost savings.
- Streamlined Customs clearance on exports. Consolidate international shipments by country and by customer to expedite the clearance process at Customs. ADSI’s international shipping software will process them in seconds.
- Fast, accurate shipment documents. Carrier-compliant shipping labels and documents are generated by your shipping software system.
A Desktop or Mobile Solution
ADSI can install Stage-IT as a desktop or handheld solution. ADSI’s professional services team can recommend a complete, turnkey solution which includes hardware and software.