Ship-IT™ International – Export Documents
Choose ADSI International Shipping Software to Reduce Freight Costs and Create Export Documents in Seconds
- International carrier rating, routing, and service selection
- Fast, digital carrier-compliant shipping and other export documents
- Automated AESDirect filing via the ACE platform
- Canadian address validation
- International shipment consolidation
- Restricted party screening
Ship-IT International is a multi-carrier export shipping and document software solution that can be integrated to a variety of host systems to automatically receive international orders and streamline the entire process. Ship-IT can be configured to:
- Analyze orders and add the necessary shipping details including Harmonized Tariff codes
- Consolidate shipments to streamline Custom’s clearance and reduce shipping costs.
- Verify shipments for compliance purposes
- Automatically compare and select carrier services according to your business rules
- Produce accurate, professional export shipping labels and documents in seconds
International shipments can also be consolidated by adding ADSI’s shipment consolidation software to your system.
International Carrier Routing and Rating
Completely automate international multi-carrier routing and rating. Export shipping rules can be embedded into the shipping software and automatically applied to orders. With Ship-IT International you can:
- Process export shipments in seconds. With Ship-IT, international shipments are processed as quickly as domestic shipments.
- Auto-generate accurate export shipping documents. Manual data entry and potential keying errors are eliminated. Ship-IT produces the required export forms in seconds.
- Eliminate routing errors. Ship-IT automates the routing and rating process, so the right carrier and service levels are selected every time.
- Automate and speed up AESDirect filing via ACE. Ship-IT automates AESDirect filing, as well as the ITN number for carrier compliance.
- Capture data for analysis. Ship-IT shipping software captures final export shipping details, which are invaluable for carrier analysis and negotiations.
- Carrier-specific international documents & labels
- Certificate of origin
- Commercial invoice
- Hazmat forms & labels
- Packing list
- Shipper’s Letter of Instruction
- USPS Customs Declaration CN22
Pack-IT + Ship-IT
“We’ve reduced expert shipping document production from a period of 30-40 minutes to five minutes per shipment.” Senior Manager, Medical Equipment Co.
“We’ve reduced transaction time by 33%, eliminated manual export shipping document preparation, and realized an ROI of six months.” Manager, Card Security Manufacturer
Questions or Pricing? Contact ADSI today.
ADSI is AESWebLink Certified to comply with the mandatory electronic reporting of export information Public Law 107-228 published on June 2, 2008.