Kuehne & Nagel Streamlines and Saves $500,000 with ADSI’s Multi-Carrier Shipping System
Founded in 1890, Kuehne + Nagel has grown to become the world’s leading logistics provider, with 1,000 offices in over 100 countries and more than 63,000 employees. With its strong IT systems and high value customer service, Kuehne + Nagel serves the highly demanding industries of aviation, consumer goods, hotel, pharmaceutical, industrial, oil and gas as well as retail.
Due to an acquisition, Kuehne & Nagel had to replace their newly obsolete, six year old shipping system. With hundreds of customers reliant on the system, their business was now at risk. The company needed a new shipping software solution that could deliver ASN functionality and identify new opportunities to control costs and time related to systems maintenance at 20+ locations. The company selected ADSI’s multi-carrier shipping software.
- ADSI’s centralized solution yielded $500,000 in hardware and licensing savings.
- Gained an automated, accurate process for Advanced Shipping Notice (ASNs).
- Significantly reduced IT time spent on system maintenance.
- IT staff can easily make customer-related changes to shipping system.
- Company can now update shipping systems without interrupting shipping operations.
Click here to download the full Kuehne + Nagel Case Study
Contact Us for a Complimentary Consultation
Thank you for downloading our case study. Please contact us for a complimentary consultation today. You can contact us by phone at 877-755-2374 via email at email@example.com.