Wearable Technology Solutions
Hands-free and Highly Productive with Wearable Technology
Zebra’s wearable technology solutions, featuring integrated voice and data mobile computing, allow you to capture and exchange business-critical information according to your specific enterprise demands.
ADSI can help you select, purchase and configure the right mobile computers to equip your on-the-go workforce. Take advantage of our product specialists’ knowledge as you consider your options:
RS507 Cordless Ring Scanner
Give your workers the superior blend of wearable technology, form and function needed to achieve a new level of productivity. Features include:
- Advanced ergonomics and Bluetooth® cordless freedom for unparalleled freedom of movement and user comfort
- Stunning laser-like performance on both 1D and 2D bar codes and omnidirectional scanning, eliminating the need to align bar code and scanner
- Reliable performance in demanding environments — from the loading docks to the warehouse floor and assembly line
RS419 Rugged Ring Scanner
Maximizes worker productivity in the most demanding environments. Paired with our wearable mobile computers, the RS419 provides hands-free freedom. Features include:
- Hands-free scanning frees operator’s hands to move packages or products
- SE966 scan engine provides superior scanning performance and the ability to read even damaged or poorly printed bar codes
- Wide working range – patented adaptive scanning technology enables scanning from near contact to 15 ft./ 4.5 m
- Superior trigger ergonomics for a wide range of gloved and ungloved hand sizes; large accessible trigger makes it easier to use over long periods.
- Swivel feature enables easy switching from right to left hand use.
RCH51 Rugged Cabled Headset
Zebra’s premiere rugged headset provides superior noise-canceling technology for dependable use in nearly any environment. Features include:
- Meets heavy industrial specifications for drop, tumble, sealing—including industry leading tumble tests, plus IP67 sealing
- Noise-canceling waterproof microphone
- Industrial-grade connector on many Zebra mobile computers couple to quick disconnect feature on headset for worker convenience and safety
- User-replaceable microphone windscreen and ear pad
- Field-replaceable headband pad and temple pad
- Adjustable one-size-fits-all headband
- Universal design provides flexibility to choose different types of Zebra mobile computers
WT41N0 Wearable Terminal
Boosts worker productivity with high-performance, hands-free wearable technology. This rugged device will allow you to achieve maximum error-proof productivity, operational efficiency and accuracy through voice compatibility for streamlined warehouse and package handling functions. Features include:
- Ergonomic, hands-free wearable design
- Supports text-only, voice-only and combination text and voice applications
- 2.8″ color QVGA display with backlight for excellent at-a-glance readability
- Supports Zebra’s RhoMobile best-in-class operation system-agnostic applications
Our Zebra product specialists are here to help you discover new options in wearable technology. To learn more, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (877) 755 2374 today!