Simplify Label Design and Printing with BarTender® Software
If you’re looking for a software solution that can address a wide range of label and tag printing needs, BarTender® label software is the tool you need. BarTender, developed by Seagull Scientific, is used by thousands of the world’s largest companies in more than 150 countries to manage a wide range of identification requirements.
Easily Design Your Own Labels
BarTender is preferred by hundreds of thousands of users because it is so easy to learn and easy to use. Intuitive mouse motions, helpful “wizards,” and careful attention to user preferences enable new users to immediately begin designing useful labels.
- User-friendly design wizards
- Exceptional font control
- Advanced drawing functions
- Advanced custom serialization
- Native and HTML-compatible data entry forms
- Web browser print option
Pre-Designed Compliance Labels & Ready-to-Print Templates
Whether you use BarTender’s ready-to-print templates or design new templates, you get the power and flexibility to satisfy thousands of compliance standards. Numerous smart “wizards” walk you step-by-step through critical design decisions that affect print performance and compliance with industry standards.
BarTender has the power and flexibility to design just about any barcode or label standard. But why create your own if you don’t have to? BarTender comes with:
- Over 400 pre-formatted, ready-to-use barcode components based on:
- 50 different barcode symbologies
- 12 additional barcode standards
- 16 sample compliance label designs including a GHS template and the Walmart mandated produce label
BarTender also makes it easy to add RFID objects to your template designs. Features include the latest tag types and data formats including EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6B, ISO 15693, Tag-it™, I-CODE, TAGSYS, my-d™, PicoTag™ and more. Supported formats include Walmart, DoD, EPC and custom formats.
An onscreen “ghoster” outlines a display of the RFID antenna, chip and substrate to help you avoid printing in undesirable locations.
Integration with Other Software
Many of BarTender’s most powerful features are dedicated to working with other software. BarTender features include:
- Flexible data retrieval tools for data selection via pick list or SQL query
- Retrieval from most databases including support for dozens of data formats
- Transparent operation within other software such as Oracle, SAP, IBM and more
- Bi-directional print communications to support the return of job status to controlling applications
- Centralized printing options to let numerous network users specify, launch and route print jobs from a single copy of BarTender
- Exporting printer code for modification and output by other programs
International Language Support
BarTender provides on-demand switching of the user interface between Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (European & Brazilian) Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish.
Broad Printer Support
BarTender supports any printer with a Windows driver including most laser, ink jet and dot matrix printers.
Questions? Contact ADSI, Your BarTender Partner
ADSI is a premier reseller of BarTender software. We have also integrated BarTender label software into our shipping software products. Our specialists are on hand to answer your printing questions and provide product and pricing information. For more information, call (877) 755 2374 or contact us today.