Radwell International Tour and Expo
ADSI is delighted to announce that we’ll be exhibiting our latest order management, cartonization and multi-carrier shipping software solutions at the upcoming Material Handling Society of New Jersey (MHSNJ) event at our customer’s site, Radwell International.
We’re proud to note that Radwell International uses ADSI’s Pack-IT order packing software and Ship-IT multi-carrier shipping software as part of their automated fulfillment operation.
During the tour hours, Radwell will be having an Open House/Expo in which guests can come and mingle with other companies. Stop by and visit ADSI’s booth at the Expo for a live demonstration of our order management and shipping software solutions.
- When: March 22, 2017, from 3:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Location: 1 Millennium Drive Willingboro, NJ 08046
(depends on selected options)
- MHSNJ Corporate Member – $35.00
- MHSNJ Member – $35.00
- MHSNJ New Member Special – $110.00 (Registration code required) – New members only offer – Sign up for a one year MHSNJ membership and get your first tour for free
- Non MHSNJ member – $50.00
- Tour Sponsor – $250.00 (Become a corporate tour sponsor)
Radwell International stocks and sells new and surplus industrial automation, MRO, pneumatic, motion, electronic, hydraulic, HVAC and electrical control equipment for plant floor and facilities maintenance machinery.
Radwell has full component level repair capabilities for all Industrial Electronic and Electrical equipment and buy Surplus Industrial Controls. With facilities across the country, its diverse portfolio allows the company to provide many different solutions in order to solve all customer needs.
Over the past year Radwell transformed a former mail order pharmacy distribution center into a state-of-the-art electronic repair and distribution facility. The building was left with miles of existing conveyor systems and hundreds of other types of automation equipment.
The Radwell team completely re-thought, re-designed, re-engineered and added onto the existing systems so they could mesh what was left into an automated process that fits their needs.
A Tour of Radwell Facilities
On the tour, guests will see a series of existing, re-purposed and new automation equipment optimized to fulfill our daily needs as well as hundreds of test assets, technical repair benches, a machine shop, a motor shop and so much more!
In the warehouse Radwell, proudly purchased an automated picking system called Autostore provided by Swisslog. This system consists of 34 autonomous robots that run on an aluminum grid 18 feet in the air, picking up and delivering one of 50,000 bins to one of the nine stations.
This is just one of the many features Radwell added to the facility to make it stand out, be efficient, productive and also one of the best places to work in South Jersey.
Please come and visit us and see how Radwell used its knowledge base of industrial electronics and innovation to re-engineer and transform this facility into a modern industrial electronic repair and distribution center. We hope that you enjoy the tour and gain knowledge about Radwell and what we can do for you and your facility!
Radwell Facility Features
- Autostore built by Swisslog – Automated Picking system consisting of 34 robots, approximately 50,000 bins and nine picking and putaway stations capable of picking over 500 bins an hour.
- Automated Shipping System – Radwell integrated several devices to automate the shipping process from pick to truck. System contains: ADSI’s Ship-IT multi-carrier shipping software, XPAK’s Robox, a robotic multi-carton box maker, an automated print and apply solution through QMI Services, a carton sealer and various conveyor belts built by Radwell with help from ProHandling.
- Racking – Radwell and MHS Lift worked together to design a warehouse racking plan that optimized the warehouse space to hold 38,000 bins and 10,000 cardboard gaylords for storing inventory. The addition of a new Crown stock picker, Crown turret stock picker and the retrofitting of two existing Crown turret stock pickers made the project complete. Not an inch of space was left while still maintaining the desired efficiency.
- Pneumatic Tube Delivery system by Aerocom– Delivers tubes with small parts to one of 26 stations placed throughout the facility to service our technicians with parts and supplies for their repairs.
- Tote Conveyor Transport System – Over a mile of existing conveyor system with almost a hundred stations that was transformed into a goods delivery system for our receiving, returns, pre-evaluation, production, repair, putaway and shipping functions.
- Cafeteria – Our beach-themed cafeteria will make you believe that somehow you ended up on a boardwalk at the Jersey Shore, with games, arcade, beach furniture and surf boards.
- Fish Tanks – We have over 50 fish tanks in the facility, hundreds of fish and thousands of gallons of water for them to swim in!
- Gym – Full gym facility available for employees to keep in shape and stay healthy!
We hope to see you for the tour! Please contact us if you have questions.